[Rspamd-Users] How to exclude authenticated users from checks?

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Thu Nov 8 11:05:23 UTC 2018

Vsevolod Stakhov wrote on Wed, 7 Nov 2018 19:43:10 +0000:

> Add `want_spam = yes` instead as suggested in the documentation. It will
> likely resolve your issue.

I'm now using the method I have shown in my earlier mail, by adding a
symbol with a score of -10.0.
I'll check with want_spam when I'm back from vacation next week. Thanks!

> https://rspamd.com/doc/faq.html#how-to-change-score-for-some-symbol

I don't want to change an existing score, I add a new symbol and score.
So, I should create a new group and then add the symbol there?

Kai