[Rspamd-Users] How to exclude authenticated users from checks?

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Tue Nov 6 14:36:40 UTC 2018

I wanted to exclude authenticated users from bayes checks going by this
example:
https://rspamd.com/doc/configuration/settings.html

groups_disabled = ["rbl", "spf"];

But this doesn't seem to work. I wasn't sure about the group name, so I
used this for a first try:

/etc/rspamd/local.d/settings.conf:

    # Disable some checks for authenticated users
    authenticated {
        priority = high;
        authenticated = yes;
        apply "default" {
            #groups_disabled = ["rbl", "spf", "statistics"];
            groups_enabled = [""];

Shouldn't this disable all checks?

Is the name of the file settings.conf correct? (used to be settings.inc in
the past)
Is it correct to omit the settings { } layer in this file?

If yes to all I must be missing something else. What?

Thanks!

Kai