[Rspamd-Users] getmail

RedSpaceCat redspacecat at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 13:33:10 UTC 2018

Hi @all,

i recive my emails with getmail on my Home-Debian-Server.
I have removed spamassassin kompletely.
after 4 days try different things i need to ask you for help...
I have read your Dokumentation for install and konfig and now i have
some Problem.

i use Debian 9 + Postfix + Dovecot + Getmail4 (4.53.0-1) + Rspamd (1.8.4-0)

in my postfix main.cf i have inserted
milter_protocol = 6
milter_default_action = accept
smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:11332
#non_smtpd_milters = $smtpd_milters
milter_mail_macros =  i {mail_addr} {client_addr} {client_name}
{auth_authen}

If i recive Mails with getmail and deliver to
-procmail
or dovecot
or sendmail

in my mail header there is nothing about rspamd.

If i do filtering in getmail4 like this

[filter1]
type = Filter_external
path = /usr/bin/rspamc
arguments = ("--mime","-d","%T")

i get infos about rspamd in my mail header

	HAS_XOIP,
	FROM_HAS_DN,
	MIME_GOOD,
	RCVD_TLS_LAST,
	DMARC_NA,
	R_SPF_SOFTFAIL,
	URI_COUNT_ODD,
	RCPT_COUNT_ONE,
	TO_DN_ALL,
	RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE,
	WHITELIST_SENDER_DOMAIN,
	FROM_EQ_ENVFROM,
	R_DKIM_NA,
	MIME_TRACE,
	ASN,
	HFILTER_HOSTNAME_UNKNOWN

but it looks like my config in local.d is not working

i can move mails in my client and sieve tells about learning ham and spam
but if i recive this mails again, it dont change x-spam score.

maybe you have an idea whats wrong ?
best regards
uwe