[Rspamd-Users] Block File by type or extantion

Tim Harman tim at muppetz.com
Mon Dec 10 19:29:29 UTC 2018

On 10/12/2018 11:31 pm, koby at mksoft.co.il wrote:

> Hello Rspamd users ,
> As following this project for some time I found my self serching for
> info about this project all the time with any success until now at list.
>
> I would like to find more info how can i block file base on type/sender/reciever etc..
> I also like to find some example to use rspamd as a *mail gateway** (postfix if I may) and not as a local mail server.
>
> Can some one plesea help
>
> Thank you all for your co operation
> Koby Peleg Hen

Please read the multimap module documentation.

Specifically the filename filters

https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/multimap.html#filename-filters

and the example

https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/multimap.html#examples

As for postfix being a mail gateway, that isn't specific to rspamd.  You
just need to configure postfix as your gateway and then ensure that
rspamd is added as a milter.

Example configuration here - http://edoceo.com/howto/postfix-gateway

but "how do I setup postfix" is a question for the postfix mailing lists
:)