[Rspamd-Users] Error reading DMARC module status file

Ralph Seichter m16+rspamd at monksofcool.net
Sun Dec 9 16:02:10 UTC 2018

I have just activated the experimental send-DMARC-report-support for the
first time, and I see the following error message:

  rspamd[29530]: <>; lua; dmarc.lua:1336: Failed to open statefile:
  /var/lib/rspamd/dmarc_reports_last_sent: No such file or directory

Am I supposed to create this file, and if so, do I just use "touch" or
do I have to provode some content? The DMARC module docs don't answer
this, but only mention "The file $DBDIR/dmarc_reports_last_sent tracks
the time of the last send between restarts."

-Ralph