[Rspamd-Users] Autolearn rejected messages as spam

Tim Harman tim at muppetz.com
Thu Dec 6 16:52:01 UTC 2018

On 06/12/2018 7:02 pm, J. Fahrner wrote:

> Am 2018-12-05 17:50, schrieb Tim Harman via Users:
>
>> You can use the autolearn command.
>
> autolearn only works with the redis backend, right?
> Currently I'm using the sqlite3 backend.
>
> Jochen

I don't believe that's the case?  I'm using REDIS myself, but the
statistics page only says "Redis backend is highly recommended for
autolearning purposes since it's the only backend with high concurrency
level when multiple writers are properly synchronized."

https://rspamd.com/doc/configuration/statistic.html

I'm fairly sure you can use sqlite3 just fine.