[Rspamd-Users] Autolearn rejected messages as spam

Tim Harman tim at muppetz.com
Wed Dec 5 16:50:27 UTC 2018

On 06/12/2018 3:18 am, J. Fahrner wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a sieve rule in roundcube to learn messages as spam that go into the spam folder.
> My problem is, that messages which are rejected by rspamd (score > 15) don't go into the spam folder and therefore are not learned.Send [1]
> Is it possible to learn rejected messages by a lua rule or some config setting?
>
> Jochen

You can use the autolearn command.

I have

autolearn = [-2, 15];

in my local.d/classifier-bayes.conf configuration.

This learns all messages with a score greater than 15, including those
that are rejected.  You might want to tune the -2 to be a lower score
(-5 for example) before a message is learned as ham.

Links:
------
[1]
https://muppetz.com/rc/?_task=mail&_action=compose&_id=7040046785c080142999d3&_extwin=1#