[Rspamd-Users] clearification on whitelisting

Markus Rosjat rosjat at ghweb.de
Tue Dec 4 10:09:38 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I set up rspamd to also do dkim sining wich is working so far IF I don't
do a whitelisting of my local domains. I also noticed that no other
checking is done if the domain is on the whitelist but in some cases I
might like to be more distinctive about that.
So is it possible to do whitelisting not in general and more per module
based?

And if so, is there a how to somewere on the net because as fas as
rspamd docs go its a bit confusing sometimes :)

regards

Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107224    mail: rosjat at ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT