[Rspamd-Users] rspamd and passing mail to Exchange Server

Tim Harman tim at muppetz.com
Sun Dec 2 08:40:45 UTC 2018

On 02/12/2018 11:17 am, Colin Phillips wrote:

> All,
>
> Is there a proven method to allow rspamd to pass messages to an Exchange Server?
>
> Am I correct in assuming that it would need to make use of an MTA such as Postfix?  I'm not having much luck find any guidance on the internet..
>
> I'm currently using EFA project to filter my mail and pass it to my Exchange Server but fancy a change and have read good things about rspamd.
>
> Thanks in advance for any advice.

rspamd doesn't "pass messages".  It's a filter only, that you can plug
into your setup to filter mail.

You probably want something similar to the following:

1) Have mail be accepted by Postfix, and while being accepted, it gets
scanned by rspamd.
2) Have postfix then forward the mail onto a different mailserver, that
being your Exchange server.

This isn't really a rspamd specific question, you want to read something
like this: http://edoceo.com/howto/postfix-gateway

Tim